“We’re trying to find the neurological underpinnings of consciousness”
My guest for this episode is Chris Timmerman from Imperial College. He’s a PhD student who is a part of the team doing the first ever fMRI scan of DMT’s effect on the brain. This is being carried out by the Psychedelic Research Group from Imperial College in London. In our conversation, we discuss:
- Ego dissolution
- DMT and ‘entities’
- Neurobiology of the psychedelics
- Increase in Trait Openness
- Psilocybin and end-of-life anxiety and depression
- Spiritual Experiences on Psychedelics
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or wherever!
To help out the show: